Saturday, April 4, 2009

Field trip

For our second field trip, my photography class went to the Missouri Botanical Garden. In spite of the fact that I've been there several times recently, including earlier this week, it was useful to go there for no other reason except to take photographs. In three hours, I took 561 pictures! A lot of those were experiments, though. In some cases, I took four or more photos of one composition just to see what different apertures did.

Here, one of my classmates demonstrates how people look when they get serious about photography. I get into equally strange positions -- but she looks more graceful doing it! I've decided that yoga is vital to my long-term success in photography.



The tulips are blooming!



And so are the apple trees.
Many more photos on my flickr page.

No comments: